Ecoscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Legends Are Made

Application Pl0x -Kenshi

Kenshi V2

Application Pl0x -Kenshi Empty Application Pl0x -Kenshi

Post by Kenshi V2 Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Ecoscape Username: Kenshi

Real Name (optional): Andrew

Location/Time Zone: U.S, Indiana

Position you're going for?: Mod or higher (if possible)

How long have you been playing Ecoscape?: Since it started pretty much

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: Since it's a brand new server and all. Also because whenever I get on, there's no staff on and there's a few people on when I'm on. It helps keep the server clean and so that I can help newcomers.

Why should we choose you apart from everyone else?: On this server, there's only 4 of us that get on consistently. By promoting the consistent players, it strongly encourages them to be more helpful and play Ecoscape more. One of those consistent players includes me, Kenshi.

What can you do to help this server out?: Stated before, there's needs to be a mod for every time zone. Whenever I get on, there's no mod and if so it's Boobs V2, but he sleeps when I get on. With a mod in different time zones, it helps the newcomers feel more confident and this way they won't get confused as often.

Please tell us anything else about yourself we may need too know (Past experience in being staff, etc..): I was a Mod in a server once last year, not that big of a community, only reason why I got kicked off the staff was due to the fact that the owner was corrupt and didn't care about the server at all. Hopefully Wayne isn't like that.

With all this, consider Kenshi as the new Mod for Ecoscape and hopefully we can enjoy Ecoscape much more.

-Kenshi Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 pm